• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney’s Private Plane Passenger Brochure?

Sailor-Minnie

Earning My Ears
My mom worked at Disney for 36 years, from 1973 - 2009 when she passed away. She kept a big box full of Disney memorabilia collected throughout her career - Disney Cast Member exclusives, trading pins, watches, lithographs, theme park grand opening medallions, etc. We have been going through it to see what may be valuable today.

In the box, we found what appears to be a brochure for passengers of Walt Disney’s private airplane. Inside, it contains information about the design of the airplane, the flight crew, etc. It was printed in 1982. We have been searching all of google for something similar, or other memorabilia from Disney’s plane, but with no success whatsoever.

I would like to show it to a Disney rarities expert who can maybe tell me more about this brochure and appraise it, but I’m also struggling to find any appraisers for Disney stuff besides toys/trading pins. Does anyone have any suggestions of who I should get in contact with to learn more?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter