Walt as a little sleeping boy!

TiggerFreak

Never goes gankin on the Internizzle
I'm going from memory, so please be forgiving if I left out or changed anything.
My memory is not what it used to be!

We were watching "Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too" on the Wonderful World of Disney tonight. About half way through a commercial for Disney aired, black&white shot of a young boy sleeping in a bedroom early 1900's? Camera pans around room, many hand drawn characters are seen on sheets of paper scattered about room, a women, Mom(?), peeks into room, steps in and picks up a peice of paper from the floor and brings it into view. We see what may be the beginings of MM ! Mom has now been joined by Dad(?), she says to him,
"I don't know where Walt comes up with these ideas".

Magical !

I hope there is more like this.

Keep the faith.

You are close Tiggerfreak

Black & white (??) shot of a young boy sleeping in a bedroom early 1900's? Camera pans around room, papers and trains all over the floor of his room. Many hand drawn pics of an early stage Mickey are shown on sheets of paper. Mom is picking them up off the floor and turns to her husband and says "I don't know where HE comes up with these ideas". Then she asks Dad "what do you think his is dreaming about" and the dad replies "I don't know but I am sure we will hear about it someday". As they leave the light is turned off and as the Dad is closing the door turns and says good night Walt.

Its a great commerical but then again, everything Disney is.

I'd like to see this again. I was only half-paying attention, so it was almost over before I even realized just who the boy was. Yes, it was magical, especially given the 100 years of Magic celebration. Well done.

Does anyone know where the song comes from that they are playing in the background? It sounds very Disney to me, but it sounds like it's supposed to be coming from an old radio or record player, sort of static-y, so I was wondering if it really was an old song from the time period that is now used by Disney???

Colosirt, I think it was "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes".
But, like others, I was caught by suprise, so my recollection may be wrong.
Anyone else want to take a guess?

Thanks Buzz2001, I thought I had the dialog switched around.

I hope we get to see it again.

Felt like Pixie Dust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter