Walmart +

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
has anyone used Walmart+ to deliver groceries to their resort? If so, did you have to meet the person or will bell services keep your order? Which Walmart did you use? Thank you?

We used it. Met the driver out front of Pop Century. It was super easy and I liked having our own food in the room, especially with limited food options due to COVID.

We were looking into using this also on a trip next month. This maybe a dumb question, but how do you know when they arrive? Do they tell you what they are driving?

Curious to know which Walmart+ as well. Planning a delivery for next week's arrival and from the APP it looks like #5214 - 2855 N. Old Lake Wilson Rd. might be the closest I plan to meet them outside of Riviera - much easier.

We were looking into using this also on a trip next month. This maybe a dumb question, but how do you know when they arrive? Do they tell you what they are driving?
Our guy was outside of his car with Walmart bags next to him. So it was pretty clear. I'm not sure if all of them get out of their car, but our guy did. And he texted when he got there and told us where to meet him.

As for which Walmart, I just entered the address of the hotel and found the closest one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter