Walmart has their electric coolers on sale!

Muushka

<font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped
We debated the cooler thing for a year. Finally, 2 years ago, we purchased one. Best $80.00 we ever spent. We use it on our drive to WDW, and plug it in at the hotel room. No more lugging ice to the room!

The price at Walmart is $79.88 (reg. $89.94) and includes the AC/DC adapter.

I have been debating this for a year too but what do you do if you are flying instead of drivng. I would think that the way they toss luggage around you could kiss the thing goodbye after just one trip. I guess I'll just keep hauling plastic bags filled with ice. Such a burden(heehee). Does anyone know if they have microwaves for rent at the delux resorts? ;)

They alone are normally around $30.00. It is wonderful not to have to worry about ice getting into the food.

We have also been looking at the newer smaller ones, but they are almost the same price as the big ones, so I think we will hold off until they come down in price.

These make a great wedding gift, too.

Microwaves for rent... we just stay at the All Stars and the use for the microwave there is FREE! Check the food area, they may be one hiding somewhere...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter