Walmart Delivery questions

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
I'm planning to place a Walmart order, probably tomorrow, for our Saturday arrival. I've never done a grocery order through them before. When I've done a non-grocery order at home, there isn't a place for a tip. Will I be able to add a driver tip or will I need to meet the driver to give them a tip?

We'll be at BRV....do I just put my name with the hotel address? Do I need to add any instructions?

Oh, and when I go to place the order - which Walmart location do I choose?

We plan to get a case of water - will there be a luggage cart or something for us to use if we don't want to have to lug it back to the room?

I'm planning to place a Walmart order, probably tomorrow, for our Saturday arrival. I've never done a grocery order through them before. When I've done a non-grocery order at home, there isn't a place for a tip. Will I be able to add a driver tip or will I need to meet the driver to give them a tip?

We'll be at BRV....do I just put my name with the hotel address? Do I need to add any instructions?

Oh, and when I go to place the order - which Walmart location do I choose?

We plan to get a case of water - will there be a luggage cart or something for us to use if we don't want to have to lug it back to the room?
We did it last in April, but yes we were able to add a tip to the online order.

For address, just put the hotel address with your name. In the instructions I put the name of the resort in there and also said to package and label fridge/freezer food and leave with bell services (for the order without liquor).

We were at SSR and bell services offered to drive us with our groceries to our room. I know there were luggage carts there, so I imagine there would be some there that you could use. Or Bell Services would bring it up for you.

I can't remember if I chose the walmart or if it picked it based on my delivery address. I think options come up near you when you pick the delivery option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter