• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wall-E

Breezer4

Earning My Ears
My kids have discovered Wall-E on Disney+ and love it. Does anyone know if there is a store in one of the parks or at DS that sells Wall-E merchandise? I’m thinking HS is most likely, but I thought I would check to see if anyone had seen something recently. TIA!

I love Wall-E and have seen the Disney Holiday Store Disney Springs have ornaments selection that includes many characters. I also have Wall-Eva trading pins.
Good luck. Once upon a time HS & DCA had a photo opp with Wall-e

There have been / are great Wall-E and Eva pins, for sure. Every once in a while, I'll see something, but others are correct....not usually.

Can't say that I saw him at DHS, where was he?

That was years ago. It might have been the Wall-E robot that was in the Disney+ Pixar in Real Life series. They got rid of him though, because he is very heavy and they were concerned about guests getting injured.

That was years ago. It might have been the Wall-E robot that was in the Disney+ Pixar in Real Life series. They got rid of him though, because he is very heavy and they were concerned about guests getting injured.
Well that stinks. I was assigned to DHS just about every week on one or two days and somehow I wasn't aware of it and missed him. He's one of my favorites. I have the really cool remote control interactive version.

Some stuff I have picked up over the years.

51yMZGMhSGL._AC_.jpg

WALL-E+holding+umbrella+for+EVE.jpg

New-Disney-Pixar-Wall-E-Eve-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-Toy-Figure-Set-44-45-Wall-e-1.jpg

We have a bunch of Hallmark Ornaments and Disney World pins as well.

And we love that we saw this in Disneyland Paris.
depositphotos_74293583-stock-photo-wall-e-and-eve-statue.jpg

Please expand on that.
Wall-E came out in 2008, when I was in WDW in 2009 and 2010 AND 2011 AND 2012, I specifically sought a Wall-E t-shirt and the only way to get it was the custom t-shirt place in Downtown Disney.

Since then they've rolled out a couple pins and ornaments, and in the last couple years a few items spread about in the gift shops.

Yes they used to have a meet and greet with Wall-E. He was back where the Star Wars Launch Bay is now at HS. They had the best characters in there. We met him and Sorcerer Mickey and all of the Incredibles. This was during our first trip in 2008. I honestly don’t think we’ve seen him since then. 578697

And just because these are some of my favorite pictures ever from all of our trips! ❤️

Was he interactive and moved around?

My husband said he thinks so but I was leaning towards no. I don’t remember him moving or anything but my husband said he definitely remembers hearing sounds coming out of it. So maybe he was stationary and made sounds sort of like how Lightning McQueen and Mater do?

My husband said he thinks so but I was leaning towards no. I don’t remember him moving or anything but my husband said he definitely remembers hearing sounds coming out of it. So maybe he was stationary and made sounds sort of like how Lightning McQueen and Mater do?
You'd think that with all the environmental emphasis, that Wall-e would be front and center now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter