Walkthrough of Moonlight Magic Registration

So when people are saying it's sold out, does that mean that when registration opens for everyone on July 13, there will be no available tickets? Or is it just sold out for this first round?

@DisneyStarWisher , did you get into one of the dates?
Yes, I got two tickets for September 28. I almost ordered four because we might have two people joining us. I just didn’t want to take two extra since I wasn’t certain. That’s why I was asking about if there is any more availability.

ETA: I had five browsers open on three devices. My lowest number was in the 600s which I used to register. My other numbers were in the 6000s, 7000s, 12000s, and 13000s.

I appreciate all the help that was given on this thread!!!

Last edited:
We tried to register for Moonlight Magic Animal Kingdom at 11AM (non-resort guest) the day it opened for us. We were in the 900s in the queue, finally got let in. There was a delay, then it said it was sold out. Just got an email from DVC with important information since we registered. We never got an email confirmation, so am wondering what is going on. I wonder if I show that email from DVC when they are registering guests if they will let us in.

We tried to register for Moonlight Magic Animal Kingdom at 11AM (non-resort guest) the day it opened for us. We were in the 900s in the queue, finally got let in. There was a delay, then it said it was sold out. Just got an email from DVC with important information since we registered. We never got an email confirmation, so am wondering what is going on. I wonder if I show that email from DVC when they are registering guests if they will let us in.
Someone on another thread has posted that the email was sent by error.

I also received an email reminder of the event, even though I did not successfully register for the event. It has all of the pertinent information, including my family name, but no confirmation number.

I contacted Member Services. According to the Cast Member on chat, I am not registered for the event.

That being said, I may still head to DAK around 7 PM to see what happens.

I also received an email reminder of the event, even though I did not successfully register for the event. It has all of the pertinent information, including my family name, but no confirmation number.

I contacted Member Services. According to the Cast Member on chat, I am not registered for the event.

That being said, I may still head to DAK around 7 PM to see what happens.

I know how much you want to do this for your anniversary, but you may want to create a thread and bump it until the event. This is how I was able to give a few last minute cancellations away in the past.

Also, some will stand at the checkin areas hoping for an extra ticket, which I’ve given that way as well. So I would just keep trying until the end.

And, fyi, before anyone gets cranky thinking I hoarded tickets, this is 1 or 2 for my senior father and adult children..life happens.

I’ve a weird situation. I tried to reserve the July AK one but when I got through my date was sold out. However yesterday I got an email saying since you registered for this event don’t forget to go. Do they hold a wait list or something for those that try to register but just miss it?

Call DVC. I know of one person in the same position. He called and DVC confirmEd their confirmation. I wasn’t as lucky, so I may stand outside the gates tomorrow night, seeing if anyone has 2 extra reservations

Did an e-mail reminder go out for the Typhoon Lagoon event? We're on site for the Aug. 23 day, but staying on another members points. I don't want to get a surprise at 11 tomorrow. Can I just go to the vacation club site and register directly from there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter