Walking to Epcot

Suebee33

Earning My Ears
What are your favorite (out of the 5 resorts nearby Epcot) to walk to Epcot from? I’m looking at Boardwalk but how much farther does it ‘feel’ from other nearby ones?

Beach Club; I just like the décor and the vibe, and the pool rocks. Boardwalk had a nice interior but I didn't like that the breakfast QS was outside, and the creepy clown pool is hard to get past for me.

In terms of walking, Beach Club, Yacht Club, and Boardwalk are all an easy walk to Epcot.

With Boardwalk you get the added advantage of being a shorter walk to DHS as well. The walk from BW to EPCOT also gives the option of picking up a snack or drink on the way as that is where all of the vendors are located

Beach Club; I just like the décor and the vibe, and the pool rocks. Boardwalk had a nice interior but I didn't like that the breakfast QS was outside, and the creepy clown pool is hard to get past for me.

In terms of walking, Beach Club, Yacht Club, and Boardwalk are all an easy walk to Epcot.
“Creepy clown pool” 😂 I thought it was an odd decor choice!

As PP said BWI is great for getting to both parks. And my last stay there, I had an awesome view of the Tower of terror from my balcony. Although there are those creepy little chairs in the lobby…

BC is my favorite and it is closest but my stay at BWI was also wonderful. As others have said, my only complaint is that I have to walk outside the resort for breakfast. It's a personal thing I'm sure, because it doesn't bother me for dinner.

I guess it depends on what you want for breakfast. When we stayed at the BWV we had coffe and a light breakfast every day in the Bellevue Lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter