Walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios from Swan

MBELSANTI

Mama Mia, Mangia Mangia!!
HI there,

Can you tell me the quickest way to walk to Epcot and HS from Swan? Do I need to go over to Boardwalk and go to Internatioal gateway that way and is there a way to get into the backside of Boardwalk by the bridge? Or would it be better to take the water taxi over? I am currently looking at Google Earth and I see HS just south of Swan but there doesn't appear to be any paths. Is that the mini golf just below Swan and the World of Sports complex just below that before you get to HS? Thanks for your help!

HI there,

Can you tell me the quickest way to walk to Epcot and HS from Swan? Do I need to go over to Boardwalk and go to Internatioal gateway that way and is there a way to get into the backside of Boardwalk by the bridge? Or would it be better to take the water taxi over? I am currently looking at Google Earth and I see HS just south of Swan but there doesn't appear to be any paths. Is that the mini golf just below Swan and the World of Sports complex just below that before you get to HS? Thanks for your help!

To EPCOT, I personally would walk past the YC/BC instead of by the Boardwalk (Because I prefer BC/YC to BWI) but it's about the same distance so either way works.
TO DHS, there is a walkway/bridge from the boat dock heading towards the Boardwalk... go over the bridge and swing right ... just follow the path/walkway along the river that is behind the BWI and BWV. (About a 15 min walk)

When going to Epcot it's best to walk towards the Boardwalk because you go past the ESPN Club and up that bridge you will then see the path towards the International Gateway entrance.

As for going to Hollywood Studios once again walk towards the Boardwalk then once you get there right by Atlantic Dance and Jelly Rolls you will see a sign that says walkway to Hollywood Studios.

Excellent, thanks for your replies. :goodvibes I can see the path to Epcot but now that you both described the DHS path, I think I can see it on Google Earth.

When going to Epcot it's best to walk towards the Boardwalk because you go past the ESPN Club and up that bridge you will then see the path towards the International Gateway entrance.

From the Swan and Dolphin, you can get to Epcot by walking on the Boardwalk side of the lagoon or on the YC/BC side of the lagoon. It's literally almost the same distance either way. So, neither way is really "best"; it's just a matter of personal preference as to which resorts one finds more enjoyable to walk by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter