Walking Shoes for Parks

I can walk for miles in a pair of (broken in!) Toms but my absolute favourite touring shoes are flip flops (I know this is a bit controversial!) specifically my Sanuk yoga mat flip flops - like walking on a cloud. Plus there's a Sanuk in Disney Springs :) One down side to the Sanuk's is that they don't dry like standard flip flops if wet! I always make sure my feet are used to wearing whatever shoes I am taking though. Never had a Disney blister :)

Used to swap out shoes day to day and bring gel insoles to swap in. Last couple of trips my wife and I have both worn Sketcher Go Walks and they have been tremendous.

We went through a few pairs of shoes on our last trip ending up with blisters (September so sudden rain all the time- if she shoes didn't try fast enough there was friction!) and ended up desperate at Disney Springs where we discovered oofos - like walking on a cloud!!!! Lifesaving. They are coming with us this trip. Highly highly recommend oofos! Not the prettiest but by far the comfiest. Definitely consider waterproofing. Sudden florida rains might leave you in wet sneakers all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter