WALKING FROM MK TO CONTEMPORARY

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
How long would the walk be from MK to the contemporary to get an Uber ride to the airport? thank you.

Depends on crowds and your walking speed, but from entrance/exit of MK to Contemporary/BLT usually take me about 15 minutes if I am not rushing.

I was just reading another thread that says there is no security entrance at the Magic Kingdom any more. That it will be done at the TTC or at the monorail. So, if you were to walk from Contemporary to MK, when/where would you go through security?

I was just reading another thread that says there is no security entrance at the Magic Kingdom any more. That it will be done at the TTC or at the monorail. So, if you were to walk from Contemporary to MK, when/where would you go through security?

I went in Feb and at that point in time it was along the walkway, past the intersection, towards MK. All bags were visibly checked, scanned, and everyone was sent through a scanner too. We never encountered a line and they were some of, if not the, nicest security personnel we encountered the entire trip.

There is a security/bag check area in between the resort bus stops and the MK entrance. Since you walk through the bus stop area coming from the Contemporary, that is where you’ll go through security.

It’s about 10 minutes it the summer it’s a hot walk but not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter