walking from Best Western Courtesy Inn Hotel

CamillaF

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out the best way to walk from the Best Western Courtesy Inn on Ball street. It seems that the walk way through the mickey and friends parking structure is no longer allowed. Is this correct? Or is there a new secret way? If that does not work I could go on Disneyland Dr (shorter) or Walnut (a bit longer). I have older kids and so a busy road with a side walk is not an issue but it looks like Walnut would be a nicer walk and might be worth the extra time.

I have never had a hotel at that end of Disneyland. I am not sure on Mickey and friends but if I was going to walk it I would go down Disneyland Dr as it would be shorter and with all the walking you will be doing you want to save steps where you can.

We stayed at the Springhill Suites on Ball Road and walked Walnut. We then cut through the parking lots after Mickey & Friends parking structure to security at Downtown Disney. We liked it. It was about a 15 minute walk to the turnstiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter