Walk up risks?

dwbrewster

Just Goofy
Going marathon weekend with my wife, we have two ADRs that have alluded us and want to see if trying to do walk up is realistic and what the wait time would be like:
Friday ~4:40 at Boathouse
Saturday ~10 at Topolinos

thanks!

Going marathon weekend with my wife, we have two ADRs that have alluded us and want to see if trying to do walk up is realistic and what the wait time would be like:
Friday ~4:40 at Boathouse
Saturday ~10 at Topolinos

thanks!
You might have a chance at boathouse as it's late for the lunch folk and too early for many of the dinner folks. 5:30+ and I'd say no chance.
Topolinos - last I heard they don't take walk ups as they're still one of the busiest and in demand. This was a little bit ago though, maybe it's changed?

At Boathouse, with just two people, I would go out to the bar on the dock. No ADR's needed for the bar and I really like it out there.

We eat at Boathouse often and never make a reservation. They seemingly hold a lot of tables for walk-ups. They also have a lot of bar seating.

Topolinos takes walk-ups for the bar area but the characters do not visit that section. I've never seen it pop-up as a walk-up option through the app. It does, however, pop up the night before so keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter