• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walk up chances for one

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
It’s just me on this trip how likely can I walk up and dine for breakfast at Chef Mickeys and Tusker House?

I haven't tried it yet for one, but based on results for 2, I'd guess pretty good. One time we were in line for a character lunch at Crystal Palace and everyone in front of us was being turned away. But we still waited, and when we got to the podium, the CM said "Party of two? OK" Turns out, she said that character meals tend to attract larger groups.

We were just there the last week of August and say both those place for bfast multiple times on the app the day before or day off. We were checking for 2, but if I was a single that's what I'd do. My guess is you have a decent chance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter