WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Me too! I've got 3162 miles to go but since I don't expect to make it back to WDW until next year at some point, I think I can do it!:cool1:
I'm 22.7 miles in, so that only leaves 3139.3 miles to go!:rotfl2:

Just found this thread and want to jump in. I started on June 1st with the goal to both walk and bike to Disney before our trip on October 12th. I have 665 miles for both.

Do date I am at 263 miles walking and 180 miles biking. Still have a ways to go and we added an extra week to our trip so now I am 8 days short. We're leaving on October 4th for 16 Disney days so I have to get a little busier. Time to go walking. :thumbsup2

267.6 / 665 Walking
187.9 / 665 Biking

(Made 12.9 miles combined yesterday; doing better today :yay:)

292.6 / 665 Walking
207.9 / 665 Biking

Made a little progress this weekend, 25 miles walking / jogging.

303.2 / 665 walking
216.9 / 665 biking

Progress has been slow the last couple of days. I need to pick it back up.

okay op here......and i have failed miserably at this ...........havent posted in forever an have hardly walked:sad1::sad1:...............so here goes I am going to give it a try again........1089 miles to disney..............

I'm joining this! So I just tune into some music, lace up my sneakers and picture myself getting closer to the castle.

I can always use Disney as a way to motivate me!

:cheer2:

1029 miles to WDW from my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter