• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Put my Monday night shows on the tv above the treadmill and just walked through them. 6 miles tonight! :woohoo:

21.5/990

Whoot whoot that's the way to do it!!!:banana:

walked 4 miles today 57.45/468. I am so happy to be on a journey with some wonderful Wisher's!!

I'm in! I've got to get in better shape - walking to Disney is a great goal! So tomorrow I start...

0/665 :)

congrats on the 1 mile! It's better than none. Keep going!! Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks :hug: It was very temporary, I ate a big meal and then tried to exercise immediately after and my tummy was hurting. My own fault, I know better than to do that!

3.5 miles last night

26/990

Love, love, love this idea!
ok- I am going to start today! I am 1131 miles from the Magic Kingdom!
This is so cool! Thank you!! Count me in! I am doing the Princess Half Marathon in February - I am hoping to walk there and back by then! :)

Okay, so my first week wasn't the BEST week, but I walked 14.07 miles of 1,406. Making progress! :)
That means I have 1,391.93 left. Woo who!!! Making progress!!!

This week, I walked a total of 30.19 miles of1391.93. I have 1361.74 miles left. I hope yall are having a great Friday!!!

Ran 7.18 miles today! Yippy first time I've ran a straight 7 miles with no walking breaks. 6 weeks ago I could barely make it 1 mile running and I made it 7. Doing the happy dance and thinking of all the great people in my life that are supporting me on the journey to my first half marathon! WDW here I come!!!

205.21/1596

What a great goal - I'm in :thumbsup2

1201.9 miles to WDW

Monday = 3.164 miles
Tuesday = 3.047 miles

6.211/1201.9 :woohoo:

Welcome Marilee!!! Welcome to all of our new walkers!

4 miles closer to the Mouse House!!
64.75/468. I feel I feel 100 miles coming!!!

Went out for dinner last night, but still walked 3.052 miles after getting home
:goodvibes

9.263/1201.9

Way to go way to go wish walkers!!! Weather is cooling off and the kids are in school so I am able to push myself a little more. Did 4 miles today. Hope to increase some more!

68.675/468!! It feels good to have a goal!!!

Did 4 miles today which is good since I had taken a couple of days off with the awful rain. So now I am 1036 from Disney! woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter