WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I haven't been on in a while and would like to start up again. I would love to get there by my birthday in May. My knee has been giving me problems. Too many to mention but I will combine my walking and my biking.

2.5/1095

I did not read all the post but I think it is a good idea just wish I knew how to do it because I do a lot of walking it is part of my transportation because I don't drive

I posted back on page 1 but totally forgot about this! I had it in my subscriptions and it popped back up with new posts today.

I think I will start fresh for the new year! :upsidedow

2/656 miles 0.3% complete :eek:

I did not read all the post but I think it is a good idea just wish I knew how to do it because I do a lot of walking it is part of my transportation because I don't drive

You could get a step counter (pedometer). I think they start at about $10. You wear it on your pants waist band and it counts your steps. You can figure out how many steps equal a mile for you (usually 2000-2500) and then convert.

Or, you can use a site like this:
http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm
You can input your route and it will add up the mileage for you.

Oh, this sounds like fun! It's 1,017 miles from my front door to Caribbean Beach Resort, where we spent our honeymoon. So far I am 3.35 miles on my way!

Back up and running (okay, no not "running" but we did get moving the last two days in a row).

18.7/1025 for me and 11.5/1025 for DD

It is approximately 538 miles from my driveway to WDW and so i've only walked 106 miles so far so that leaves 432 more miles to go....:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter