Walk from PBH to Universal/park hours

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how long it will take us to walk from PBH to Universal? Also, I need a thread that has the hours for both parks in June. Thank you.

Heres the link to the park hours but at moment it wont go past may as for the walk I think someone earlier has posted 20 minutes for the walkParkhours :jester:

I've tried that link and when I press June it just comes back to May's hours. Anyway, we've stayed at the HRH and RPR. How is PBH walk in comparison to those two. Alot longer walk?

Have to disagree w/walk times. We were just at the PBH and walked everywhere. From all the talks on the boards, we were convinced PBH was in EasterBib, but not so. It's only about a 7 minute walk to HRH (probably less), and another 5-7 minutes to UO. Not long at all.

Originally posted by Mary Diehl
Is the water taxi alot faster than walking and how reliable is it?
The water taxis go back and forth all day UNLESS it's raining with a threat of lightening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter