Wake me up when it's tomorrow....

CF'er

<font color=darkorchid>Mine's so padded I'm afraid
At this point I am almost afraid to move.

It all started in the grocery store a couple hours ago. I had gotten a Starbucks coffee and in the process of shopping had sat it in the child seat portion of the cart next to my purse. DH was pushing the cart and next thing I know the coffee is all over DH and the floor. Clean up on aisle 18. literally.

We get home and are cooking dinner. I grab the dispenser bottle of olive oil and as I set it back on my granite counter it shatters and I now have olive oil everywhere. I am opening the rice packet and it rips wierd and I now have rice all over the kitchen too. DH then tells me to sit before I kill one or both of us. He finishes dinner and dishes it up.

Fast forward an hour or so I go to the stove to find what's left of the rice burned in the pan that DH forgot to turn the heat off of. Oh my.

I think I will gently slink off to bed now before I kill me or him or both. What a night. lol

Yep, that's one lousy day. I feel for ya. Hope tomorrow is much, much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter