Waitlisted at Hilton Head

k-wa

Mouseketeer
My mom called almost a month after the seven-month window (mom, you should know better!) for the week after Easter and there were no villas at all available. Any chance we will make it through the waitlist or should I remove my HH tag from my user name? :confused3

That's really interesting. We've never been on a waitlist before so I wasn't sure if there was any hope. It seems there might be some after all. Thanks!

Don't give up hope! We are going Easter week this year, but I can't tell you how many times I've reserved for Easter and 4th of July at HH (our home resort) and ended up cancelling because I wanted to go to WDW instead. We won't be cancelling this time, however, because of our points situation. Plus, the only time we've ever stayed at HH was for two nights on the way home from the Disney Cruise in January 2003, and I think it's time for us to try and see if a longer stay at HH is for us.

But I'm sure I'm not the only one who has reserved for a prime week and cancelled when my 7 month window for WDW opens! Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter