Waitlist Watch

kmorlock

Our Happy Place
Waitlist matching is reportedly “frozen” for the time being from what MS has advised over the past 5 days on multiple calls. I’m told inventory is being held but the actual matching is not being done. So, if anyone calls in over the next few days/weeks and gets confirmation of a match, would you kindly let us know? TIA!!!

That is unfortunate, but it probably has to do with the loss of employees,

I have a waitlist in for October so I am not expecting any type of match for awhile, if at all.

Thank you. I was just checking the DVC Member website for availability for December 2020, but I got an error page. I wonder if they are disabling the DVC resort check for availability app has been frozen, too?

Waitlist matching is reportedly “frozen” for the time being from what MS has advised over the past 5 days on multiple calls. I’m told inventory is being held but the actual matching is not being done. So, if anyone calls in over the next few days/weeks and gets confirmation of a match, would you kindly let us know? TIA!!!

The errors & dwarves are all day every day. Keep trying or hit the back or refresh a few times. I had to call in again today and MS again said the Waitlist was in “limbo”. I’m seeing very few changes today for Oct/Nov/Dec so, my guess is a good amount of inventory is going into a hold until matching reopens. Last week, the inventory was literally changing minute by minute. Not the same since last night.

UGH - I'm waiting on a waitlist for December 2020 to replace a June trip we just cancelled. There WERE rooms available at BCV for our week but now, it's spotty. Our home resort is CCV but I can't imagine I'll be able to get a 2br for Dec. 17-23rd now - and who knows what else might be available at my 7 month booking window....

:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

UGH - I'm waiting on a waitlist for December 2020 to replace a June trip we just cancelled. There WERE rooms available at BCV for our week but now, it's spotty. Our home resort is CCV but I can't imagine I'll be able to get a 2br for Dec. 17-23rd now - and who knows what else might be available at my 7 month booking window....

:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:
BCV are definitely a challenge to secure depending on room type. Once WL is back up and running again, I bet you will see a surge of availability. Hopefully you can secure another trip very soon. The upside is Dec 18th starts Gold AP blackouts so, at least that may deter others from your preferred dates.

I have a waitlist in for October so I am not expecting any type of match for awhile, if at all.
I’m sure that’s a significant factor. I have been stalking for over 2 weeks. I do think a sudden shift of inventory might happen once WL is up and running again. Nothing much has moved today for Oct/Nov.

Thank you. I was just checking the DVC Member website for availability for December 2020, but I got an error page. I wonder if they are disabling the DVC resort check for availability app has been frozen, too?
Just did an availability check for both October & December dates. Worked just fine (except the dates I want are still booked).

You either experienced a server /internet load issue or have something wrong on your end. Standard advice is to try clearing cache & cookies, another browser, another device or going "incognito" . Good luck.

BCV are definitely a challenge to secure depending on room type. Once WL is back up and running again, I bet you will see a surge of availability. Hopefully you can secure another trip very soon. The upside is Dec 18th starts Gold AP blackouts so, at least that may deter others from your preferred dates.
Yeah - funny you mention the Gold Pass AP blackout..... :crazy2: - I had originally purchased Gold APs for DH and myself to cover our June and then February 2021 trips - and then we cancelled June and rebooked for December - which is during the blackout period. So then I talked to ticketing who was FABULOUS and when I had to cancel our Villains After Hours June event that I had already purchased tickets for, they applied those credits to the APs so now we have Platinum passes...:rolleyes1

Next, I just need a RESORT!!

Hi, Carol. Thank you.

Just did an availability check for both October & December dates. Worked just fine (except the dates I want are still booked).

You either experienced a server /internet load issue or have something wrong on your end. Standard advice is to try clearing cache & cookies, another browser, another device or going "incognito" . Good luck.

Some members are reporting matches within the last week on another thread. I just called Saturday and was told the confirmations are still on hold.

I was matched last Tuesday on two one day rooms for an October-November trip. One bed garden in the Boardwalk and a standard Polynesian. This increased an existing split stay. Took about 3 weeks to match and they both did on the same day.

Same, had a waitlist in place for October several weeks. Nothing.

The errors & dwarves are all day every day. Keep trying or hit the back or refresh a few times. I had to call in again today and MS again said the Waitlist was in “limbo”. I’m seeing very few changes today for Oct/Nov/Dec so, my guess is a good amount of inventory is going into a hold until matching reopens. Last week, the inventory was literally changing minute by minute. Not the same since last night.
I get the elves all day everyday.

I'm looking for a sign that WL might be up and matching again. Anyone have a recent waitlist confirmation with MS?

So, now I have gotten a different answers about the WL system status and two different answer about my own WL. I was told I had a match but they were not confirming matches at the time until given the green light to do so. Then, today I’m told both WL’s still active, no matches, and WL is running business as usual. Clearly, there’s a communication breakdown internally. I’d just like to know one way or the other for flight booking and add-on a cash night.

I had a waitlist for July 4th at BLT. Last week I noticed it was available to book. So I booked it myself and then cancelled my waitlist.

I had a waitlist for Wilderness Lodge in December. I noticed it was available on the website a few days ago and booked it myself. I then went and canceled the waitlist. Not sure why it didn't automatically match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter