• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist question

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
With southwest promo today I booked Saratoga springs for feb25-27. I also put in waitlists for boardwalk and beach club for 24-27. And to replace Saratoga. Will it still replace even though 3 nights for 2? I assume yes but wanted to make sure.

Also is it realistic to get BWV or BCV. Or should I waitlist another?

With southwest promo today I booked Saratoga springs for feb25-27. I also put in waitlists for boardwalk and beach club for 24-27. And to replace Saratoga. Will it still replace even though 3 nights for 2? I assume yes but wanted to make sure.

Also is it realistic to get BWV or BCV. Or should I waitlist another?

I wouldnt Hold your breath… that is princess half marathon weekend.

And yes, if you set it up to replace, it will replace 2 nights with 3.

I wouldnt Hold your breath… that is princess half marathon weekend.

And yes, if you set it up to replace, it will replace 2 nights with 3.
Thanks. I guess since I have 2 of the nights already with Saratoga. I’ll just keep looking for a random sat night. Or look at dis springs hotel. Either way will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter