• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist on DVC Member Sight?

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
I have been looking for my waitlist on my member sight, but can not locate it. I am waiting for BCV or BW. Can someone give a step by step on that member sight. I have looked, but:confused3 Thank you:flower3:

I have been looking for my waitlist on my member sight, but can not locate it. I am waiting for BCV or BW. Can someone give a step by step on that member sight. I have looked, but:confused3 Thank you:flower3:

It's not on there, but if you go on the automatic waitlist, it will show the change in your reservation. The info on the site is pretty quick, I have hung up from MS after making a ressie and gone on the website and there it was!

Go to My DVC
Click on vacation points
click on the link that says "View Vacation Details"

Hmmm....so are you saying that waitlists are or aren't on the website? Mine isn't! Just checking!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

If your waitlist comes through, the reservation will be listed on the website.

If your waitlist comes through, the reservation will be listed on the website.

I think this is my fault this thread got started. I checked my reservations on the member site to see if the waitlist came through.

I'm glad you started it burnsoc! You know, I never knew you could check your reservations online?? You learn something new every day! Thanks!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

Thank you burnsoc:flower3: I needed that step by step.:rolleyes1 I saw my reservations but still no waitlist. I wonder if they will update taht web sight some day to show your waitlist also.:cheer2: Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter