Waitlist 12/6 Strategy

Maavernon

Earning My Ears
Never waitlisted before. I only need one night 12/6 and I don't care which resort. Preferably the smallest room available. How many can you waitlist for same night? Are there some resorts that open up more often than others? Advice appreciated. I want to call Member services to inquire, but called too late last night and too early this morning!

Never waitlisted before. I only need one night 12/6 and I don't care which resort. Preferably the smallest room available. How many can you waitlist for same night? Are there some resorts that open up more often than others? Advice appreciated. I want to call Member services to inquire, but called too late last night and too early this morning!
You can have two waitlists per membership.

The larger the resort, the greater your chances of the waitlist filling. So, your best chances would be at AKV-Kidani, OKW (not near HH), and SSR.

A 1BR is most likely to open up up as opposed to a studio. They are the last to fill, so there will be fewer members ahead of you on the waitlist.

And, once you set up the waitlist, keep checking the website, several times a day, especially since you are willing to take anything.

Sometimes, within an hour, I have had things change!

keep checking. I was able to switch from saratoga to bay like tower for 3 days next week, just 5 days from our check in date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter