• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting to book till after PIF

Luvmypetz

Mouseketeer
This would be my 4th DCL cruise and I’ve always picked a cabin in advance. I’m looking at February Wonder cruise and see many cabins are still available. I’m not married to any particular category, was hoping for OV though. My question is, is it likely the price would go down once everyone’s PIF passes and I could snag for less than what’s currently listed? Thank you!

Here's an example of a 7 night Mexican Riviera cost profile from the 29March2020 cruiseView attachment 683434

View attachment 683434
That graph is from pre-covid during Spring break. I would absolutely wait. Demand for cruises is low, were heading into a recession and just about every cruise is being discounted 30% or more after the PIF. I saved over 5k waiting to book our July and September cruises. You can't look at historical data because what's happened over the last two years isn't normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter