Waiting times with Premier Access Ultimate Pass

T2Mum

Earning My Ears
Just refining our plan for our Disneyland Paris day, and was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with a Premier Access Ultimate Pass regarding waiting times. Would be interested to know if it was possible to walk on at most rides, or whether there were still waiting times involved, and if so, how long.

Also, if you used a Premier Access Ultimate Pass, did you do a ride on rope drop without it, and if so, is there a recommended strategy for which ride to choose? We are thinking we will do the Walt Disney Studio Park first and then head over later in the day to Disneyland Park.

Hi! I’ve never used the Ultimate Pass but have bought the individual passes over the course of a day for some of the more popular rides (I’m pretty sure whether you have the full access pass or buy the individuals it’s the same fast lane for both) and I’d say the wait for most of the rides were pretty much a walk-on and for a few of the more popular rides it was a short wait, like 5-10 mins.

I’ve also never rope dropped in Disneyland Paris, but I’ve also never done just a 1 day trip so I might not be the best person to speak on it but if you’re only doing the 1 day, it’ll definitely make the most of your trip. That being said, with an ultimate access pass you don’t really need to rush to get to any rides to avoid long waits.

Walt Disney Studios is very small and, in all honestly, it doesn’t quite have that full Disney magical feeling. Don’t get me wrong, it has some great rides and it’s cute in its own way but I’m not sure I’d love walking into that park first for my first time in DLP. Maybe walk through the Disneyland hotel and checkout main street and the castle first before running over to WDSP just to get the Disney magic started haha. I’m definitely making a bit of an assumption that this is your first time to DLP and if im wrong, please excuse this and ignore me 😅

As for strategy, I’d probably say the Avenger’s Campus rides usually have the longest wait times so I’d go over there first and then make my way to TOT and Crush’s Coaster :)

If any rides will have a bit longer waits even with Premier Pass, it will be Crush Coaster, due to the loading and offloading.

I think I would avengers and tower of terror first, so then the wait at Crush will be a little break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter