Waiter at 50's Prime Time

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I wonder if anyone can help me identify a waiter at 50's PT cafe that was really awesome the one time I went last year. I want to go again next year and request him as a waiter again if he still works there (He told us he had been working there a long time). I THINK his name is Jon? But I could be wrong. He looks like he's in his 40's and has light brown/dirty blond hair and played up the theme so well and was really hilarious, and overall super friendly. Can anyone identify him and whether or not he still works there?

Sorry, no help here. I had "Mikey". Maybe it would help if you could identify what area of 50's PT you were in.

Can you remember the day or time that you were there? If it was a "magical" experience for you, we\I usually remember what was special.

It was at the end of January in 2019 for lunch and in a small side room at a regular table, not sure what the section is called .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter