• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

wait times seem low today

anniemae

Either she is eating a delicious
I have been checking the app and with exception to frozen, most rides have a very low wait time. Soarin and TT were both at 30 (I guess everyone was at Frozen), TSMM, winnie the pooh was 30 etc. Some of the bigger ones had high waits, like TOT and RNR, but across the board it seemed really low for a holiday weekend.

Is anyone there now?

We were in MK from 9:15 to 4:00pm today. It was pretty darn crowded after about 11:00am. I've definitely seen worse (Thanksgiving and Christmas Day), but the crowd was big. We used our FP+ and got on rides that didn't need them...CoP, Stitch, Laugh Floor. Most other rides were pretty crowded for standby.

We were in MK from 9:15 to 4:00pm today. It was pretty darn crowded after about 11:00am. I've definitely seen worse (Thanksgiving and Christmas Day), but the crowd was big. We used our FP+ and got on rides that didn't need them...CoP, Stitch, Laugh Floor. Most other rides were pretty crowded for standby.
I was at MK from rope drop until after the first parade, so around 12:30pm and it seem very manageable. I even checked MDE for fp and could've gotten one for any ride including 7DMT. I was expecting for the crowds to come in the afternoon, that's why I left after the first showing of the parade.

Space 60
7DMT 70. Still seems very low for a July 3 (compared to my 2012 and 2013 trips)

TT, TSMM at 20 is crazy
Soarin at 5 is insane

We did MK yesterday and are in a 40
Min queue for soarin'.... Seems pretty normal?

We have been in the Magic Kingdom the last three days and thought the wait times and crowds were VERY low. We have had no issues having time to ride everything (some multiple times) and see the parades and shows. The crowds were much lower than we expected.

Wait times look low compared to what I have seem in past years. It is very often filled to capacity especially on the fourth. I have heard people mentioning crowds seem a little lower this year, but it does not look like a 10 day. Maybe it'll pick up late in the day as people come in closer to the fireworks.

We just rode Soarin with a FP and the standby wait time was only 30 minutes. That's pretty good for July 4th.

in the next hour everyone will start to funnel in for the drinking and watching illuminations with the extra salute to america at the end.. MK was crowded yesterday but about 5-6pm is when everyone came in for the fireworks..

Just weird 5pm on July 4 and the only ride on property with a 2+ hour wait is Frozen (180)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter