Wait times in app

cheerbaybee

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having trouble with the wait times in the My Disney Experience App? It used to be that if I selected wait times and filtered to the correct park, the wait times would show up under the rides.

Now I have to click on the rides to see the wait times are. But if I click on attractions it shows all the wait times the old way. But that includes all the shows, and parades.

I have included pictures for reference. Is anyone else having this problem? We leave on Monday.

Screenshot_20220722-102821_Disney World.jpg
Screenshot_20220722-110532_Disney World.jpg

I’m not at the park right now but if I do the same thing, I see wait times under the ride name when I’m in list mode. Seems fine to me.
But I do recall someone posted about a MDE update that changed wait time viewing related to genie+ in some way. Sorry that sounds so vague.

Use the tip board and there you can see what times, available LL lanes and you can also change parks to view other parks different wait times.,

Have you tried expanding the map? If too small I see this…
D535D410-A7C7-421E-8D8E-4675EAA87609.png

If I increase the size if the map I see the wait times
4A4A39AF-FF4C-4685-B9EB-267788BB1E92.png

They are also displaying in list mode

FE6F65C5-BAA5-4734-AC69-ABCEF93F4241.png

Hope this helps. Have a great trip!!

Weird! It’s inconsistent as some can see them. Those problems are harder to fix.

Hope they show up for you soon as I know that’s a feature most of us use often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter