Wait Times 400mins!!!

rjw123

Earning My Ears
With wait times showing as much as 400 minutes for Flight of Passgae on the MDE app. I was curious as to what peoples limit was on wait times and what rides they would be prepared to wait a significant amount of time for?

I think 4 minutes is a great time to wait for a ride! LOL For something like FOP I'd probably wait 80 minutes tops. We waited 90 once for 7DMT and it actually went a little quicker than that, but we are DVC members and we're moving to FL so there's really no rush to get on a line that long!

I hear it's awesome though!

Not sure where you're seeing waits like that. I'm currently seeing 220 for FoP and 70 for Navi River.

Could it be an error?

That being said, 90 mins is probably top for me to wait for a ride.

Not sure where you're seeing waits like that. I'm currently seeing 220 for FoP and 70 for Navi River.

Could it be an error?

That being said, 90 mins is probably top for me to wait for a ride.

We were talking about it in the main Pandora thread and it was up to 360min at 8:30am

It depends on the ride. I will probably wait up to an hour for the new Pandora rides when we go this fall, and I will wait an hour for TSMM, but other than that my maximum is about 20 minutes. Unless it's really hot and the queue is air-conditioned, then I'll wait a bit longer.

For Pandora, the waits would have to be 20-30 minutes for me to wait. I did River Journey yesterday and visually it was stunning, but quite boring. i have not seen, nor do I have interest in seeing, Avator. So, that could be the problem. A year or two from now, the waits would have to be less than 15 minutes for me to consider River Journey as a standby. I would consider FOP at 30 minutes as it seems interesting and like you need little knowledge of Avator to enjoy it.

I will say that when the new areas at DHS open, I would probably be willing to wait 60-90 minutes.

With wait times showing as much as 400 minutes for Flight of Passgae on the MDE app. I was curious as to what peoples limit was on wait times and what rides they would be prepared to wait a significant amount of time for?

400 minutes? 6 hours? has to be a glitch

My max time is 30-35 minutes. Anything over 35 minutes and one of my kids is going to have to go to the bathroom (even though we stopped before we got in line). Only time I've waited longer than 30-35 minutes was once to see Jack Skellington at MVMCP. My son was dying to see him so I waited 80 minutes for that. He was so excited it was worth it.

:scared:Wow that's quite a long wait

Waited 50 min for soarin during early visits..... I would say that's my max for new ride.. but that que is interesting for a while.
20-30 max regular ride

Kerri

I won't wait any longer than 45 minutes for a ride. Life is too short for me to waste any more time than that.

45 minutes is about our max. This ride is awesome but I won't be standing in line for 160+ minutes for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter