Wait time vs quality of attraction

Captain UP

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I was thinking about this one this morning:

What are the "best value" attractions at WDW? Meaning, what ride or experience has a wait that is shorter than it "should be" based on how good the attraction is?

For me, it's Star Tours. It's a very fun, high quality ride, and most of the time you can get on in under 15 minutes, even on busy days.

How about you guys?

You know, that's a fantastic point. This is a world class coaster and you can get on in under ten minutes with single rider.

If questioned the opposite way (e.g., worst attraction for the wait), I think Navi river journey would be worst. It can hit well over an hour some days!
I put 3 Caballeros as a better attraction than this...and I can get a nice margherita right after it (or better yet before).
I like the reverse idea here...

I'll say Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for that one.

EE hands down, as a single rider I once rode it 10x in a row. The cast member working it realized after my 4th ride that I was just making the loop back on and told me to just sit tight until I was done, that she'd work around me. I rode until my ADR came up. My favorite ride in ALL of the parks.

Vote for People Mover! Never wait more than 20 minutes even on a busy day, it’s a long ride, relaxing, and gives great views.

For the reverse, Peter Pan. I know it’s a classic but it’s consistently 60+ minutes and super short. If I waited that long (never do because I won’t ride it without an LL or After Hours), I would be mad at myself.

For the reverse, Peter Pan. I know it’s a classic but it’s consistently 60+ minutes and super short. If I waited that long (never do because I won’t ride it without an LL or After Hours), I would be mad at myself.
I agree! Unfortunately, this is one of my favorite rides and I must use a FP or G+ for it. On our last visit, the ride stopped and we were suspended near the mermaids for a few minutes. I thought that was the best time ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter