• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wait on test results in limo or terminal?

dittybop

Earning My Ears
Sorry if it's been asked before..I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.
We will be in a limo/hired car when we arrive. Do people wait in their hired vehicle or get out and go in terminal to wait for results? Thanks for any input!

Sorry if it's been asked before..I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.
We will be in a limo/hired car when we arrive. Do people wait in their hired vehicle or get out and go in terminal to wait for results? Thanks for any input!
When you test, you're already through security at that point and you go into kind of a holding room. I don't think they'd let you leave even if you wanted to.

The limo/car service will pull up and drop you off. You'll go through security and then the testing area. Folks driving their own vehicle drop-off luggage and then enter the parking garage to park; they test and wait in their car. Your car service is unlikely to enter the parking garage, pay to park and wait for you.

The limo/car service will pull up and drop you off. You'll go through security and then the testing area. Folks driving their own vehicle drop-off luggage and then enter the parking garage to park; they test and wait in their car. Your car service is unlikely to enter the parking garage, pay to park and wait for you.
No security until after your "cleared to sail" after testing. Security is right before you enter the Terminal

At Port Canaveral, you'll get dropped off and give your luggage to the porters. Then you'll go into the testing tents for the tests and then to wait. Once you're cleared, then you cross the street and go into the actual terminal for the security screening.

It seems like the above replies indicate two different processes regarding security and then testing. Jcarwash indicated security is after testing at Port Canaveral. Can someone confirm what the process is in Miami? Thanks!

When you test, you're already through security at that point and you go into kind of a holding room. I don't think they'd let you leave even if you wanted to.

This is not the way at Port Canaveral. There you test first in the tents unless you are parking a car (then you test in the garage and wait in your car) and if cleared you proceed through Security and up into the terminal.

In Miami you go through security first, then test, then go upstairs to the waiting room to see your results.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter