Wait list success and a great rate from Southwest Airlines

Villain Dude

Smile, it's best curve we have
Hello to all and let the good times roll...

Today on the machine we had a message from MS telling us that a sv studio we wanted for an extra day became available. I called them back and booked it.... I was about as happy as a pig in slop but my good fortunes were not over just yet.....

I just got off the phone with SWA because their website was acting up. I informed the rep of the dates I would like to fly and she says "WOW" :bounce: If you fly on a Tues, Wed or Sat, between Sept and early Dec ,the rate is (Are you ready for this?) $78.00 (New Orleans to Orlando). I book it and ask her, when did this rate begin and when does it end?

She said, it started today 7/2/01 and that her computer is not letting her know when this rate expires. She then said it may be only for today. Good luck and get on the phone. Now, I'm ready for some trick or treating at the BWV. Come join me in this celebration.

Chuck :earseek:

Congratulaitons Villiandude. sounds like you have a great vacation in the works. Have a blast.

Looks like the vacation gods are smiling down on you.

SW rates are great to Orlando. We just booked two round trip tickets in Sept. from Albuquerque and got the $79 each way rate. That made the trip possible for us and here we come OKW.
:wave: :wave:

glad the wait list came through for you. wish southwest was closer to where i fly from.

Has anyone checked into delta.com? It may just be Delta Express that has lower fares, but the fare from Columbus, OH is $129.50 for late August and most of September. I believe these are the same rates Southwest is offering from Columbus too.

I know we're getting off-topic but, I think there are a lot of good air fares out there. I saw an ad for US Airways yesterday with flights from NY to Orlando for $49 each way. Flights were from mid-August through September.

Villiandude! ALRIGHTY!!! Aren't you just the happiest little dvc'er on the board right now?! I know how nice "cheap" airfare is. When DH found our last tickets for $89 ROUNDTRIP from Detroit to Orlando, believe me, I was SOOOO excited!! ;) Hope your trip is loads of fun. :D

Sounds like a lot of disney magic came your way!!

We will be at the BWV's too for Halloween...see ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter