Wait list assistance for Nov/Dec

oldkeysara

Earning My Ears
Hi! We just booked a trip Nov 29th- Dec 3rd. There was very little available and have 1 bed standard SSR for 29-30, 1 bed preferred SSR for the 1st, and a non-hosp studio at OKW for the 2nd.

What would you choose for wait lists? The OKW studio was the only thing available for either 1 bed or studios on the 2nd.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Are you trying to stay in the same place? Then I would waitlist at SSR which has the most availability most of the time. I wouldn't count on anything coming through though, that is peak DVC time.

Hi! We just booked a trip Nov 29th- Dec 3rd. There was very little available and have 1 bed standard SSR for 29-30, 1 bed preferred SSR for the 1st, and a non-hosp studio at OKW for the 2nd.

What would you choose for wait lists? The OKW studio was the only thing available for either 1 bed or studios on the 2nd.

Thank you!
I recommend stalking the RAT in addition to putting in a wait list. Since you already have the 1-BR std. at SSR for 2 nights, I would recommend waitlisting a 1-BR std. SSR for the night of 12/01 and then another waitlist for the same thing for the night of 12/2. One-night waitlists are easier to fill than multiple nights.

Thank you both! Yes, we would prefer not to have a split stay of any kind. I will try the 2 one-night wait lists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter