Wagon?

justjen

Earning My Ears
Does anyone use a wagon in the parks instead of a stroller. My DS is 4 and too big for the stoller that I have. I seems like a lot of money to rent one everyday. So can I use his wagon. It is one that folds up so transporting it wouldn't be a problem. Plus it would have plenty of room to carry out "stuff" too.

I am not positive about this, but I don't think Disney allows wagons. Considering I can't remember ever seeing one in the parks, I think this may be true.
:(

No wagons are allowed. It will be worth it to budget for a stroller rental if you do not have one that your child can still fit in or if you do not wish to purchase one.

Jordan's mom

The rented strollers are worth the money. They are big and more like carts. We use them all the time for kids up to age 6 or so!!

Thanks everyone! I will just plan on renting a stroller. My son is 4, should I rent a double stroller so I can carry my other stuff in it too?? How much is the rental for a double stoller?

It's been a LONG time since I rented a stroller, but you won't regret renting a double. It will be a godsend with a 4 year old. No matter how much energy we think they have, they will burn out and crash, and it sure is nice to have a stroller to let them nap in, not to mention a place to carry all your stuff.

:D

The rental prices are $7 per day for a single and $14 per day for a double. You receive $1 Disney dollar back when you return it in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter