VWL view??

rlt431

Mouseketeer
We just got confirmation of our waitlist at VWL was available. We were staying at our home resort SSR. We decided we would like to stay at VWL since it was closer to MK. Is there any particular view we should ask for or a particular building??? I know it would just be a request. Can you see fireworks from there, probably not I assume. I do know that the electric boat parade goes by there and my DS loves that.

Any recommendation regarding building or view would be appreciated. Thanks. Only 32 days to go.

There is only one building at VWL, and the view is mostly woods.

very few rooms have a view of the lake. less than 5% (this is a guess).

even from the lake view you don't get a good view of the EWP.

so you need to walk to the beach - not fair at all from VWL.

this is a lovely resort - hope you enjoy your stay.

Can you see the MK fireworks from the beach at VWL or FW???? Or any of the resorts for that matter? That would be awsome, we are there for NYE and really don't want to do the park thing, but would love to see the Fireworks?????

oh yes - fireworks can be seem at both places.

however I would get on the boat to the Cont and see it from their hotel (not the beach it is in the back) or get on the monrail and go to the polyn and see it on their beach.

We just returned from VWL and left it up to the CM checking us in to get a nice view.

Won't do that again!!!

I would suggest asking for something on a higher floor overlooking the pool area.

We had the otherside of the building with a DM coming and going back and forth to some sort of trash area.

Someone just posted some amazing pics from their balcony at VWL and I would suggest trying to find out the area of rooms they were in.

Good Luck!

ask for near the elevators on the lake side.

the other side has the bad views.

I think maybe we should complaint about VWL. they constantly try to give to DVC members the worst room possible.

many have had that service area room.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spiceypj/detail?.dir=f74d&.dnm=7573.jpg&.src=ph

or
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spiceypj/detail?.dir=f74d&.dnm=edb5.jpg&.src=ph

after giving me this room once - they tried again - I say what else have you got.

use this link

http://members.aol.com/InstImpres/wildernessmap.pdf

That is a horrible view to have of the trash area.

I would definately not let our view dampen our spirits about our new DVC membership but it was sure a change from the nice Oceanview at Vero.

Almost made me wish I was back on the balcony at Vero.

Wow, what a cool floor plan do you have on for Vero Beach, and when do you get your room assingment is that with the Reservation confirmation or at check in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter