VWL Groupies...yes, we love the Lodge, a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter's ok, but I must say I prefer Florida ;)

Today's snow brought out the wildlife - Caught a glimpse of a bobcat playing in the snow in my driveway!
Caught it on cam just before it ran away -- sorry for such a short video :) http://youtu.be/biOoh6gi7Tk

Just watched your video twinklebug! Too funny!:rotfl2:

Don't smack me on the head for saying this, but I sure wish we could borrow just one snow day. Our kids have given up on it.

89 days to Disney!

Just checking in for the new thread!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Don't smack me on the head for saying this, but I sure wish we could borrow just one snow day. Our kids have given up on it.

89 days to Disney!

Checking into the new thread. Would love to give you one of our snow days, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. ;) Here in Colorado we're in the middle of a blizzard & wind. Several flights out of Denver & Colorado Springs have been cancelled. When I can stay home I'm fine with the snow.

89 days till WDW? That's sooner than us. Don't know how many days, but we're about 7 months out.

Checking into the new thread. Would love to give you one of our snow days, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. ;) Here in Colorado we're in the middle of a blizzard & wind. Several flights out of Denver & Colorado Springs have been cancelled. When I can stay home I'm fine with the snow.

89 days till WDW? That's sooner than us. Don't know how many days, but we're about 7 months out.

Colorado is so beautiful! I would love to be snowed in for a while IF all my loved ones were safe and sound and no one had to go anywhere in it. And IF I had a whole bunch of supplies to last till a thaw.

Today my kids were running around in short sleeved tee shirts and shorts.

:)

Colorado is so beautiful! I would love to be snowed in for a while IF all my loved ones were safe and sound and no one had to go anywhere in it. And IF I had a whole bunch of supplies to last till a thaw.

Today my kids were running around in short sleeved tee shirts and shorts.

:)

We're having a lazy snow day today. Everyone's home safe & sound & we've got plenty of food. My DH & sons are Colorado natives, but I've been here for 22 years. Absolutely love it. In 2009 we drove all the way to WDW. 1850 miles one way from our driveway to the resort parking lot. :crazy2: We drove through Tennesse on our way out & stayed in Gatlinburg on our way back. The Smoky Mtns were beautiful.

We're having a lazy snow day today. Everyone's home safe & sound & we've got plenty of food. My DH & sons are Colorado natives, but I've been here for 22 years. Absolutely love it. In 2009 we drove all the way to WDW. 1850 miles one way from our driveway to the resort parking lot. :crazy2: We drove through Tennesse on our way out & stayed in Gatlinburg on our way back. The Smoky Mtns were beautiful.

I absolutely adore the Smokies. When I was a kid, we spent many summers there. Townsend and Maryville are little communities on the "quiet side of the Smokies." I would move there if I ever had the opportunity and the means to support our family!

I just learned about some new food in the MK at the Liberty Market. Has anyone ever gotten the baked potatoes there? And the blog says they're adding a couple of hot sandwiches. Sounds like a nice option for a quick meal! I had always thought it was just fruit at the stand.

Not so much a game, but fun all the same, and we learn a little bit about each other along the way.
So we ask a series of 5 questions in a vs. style game, you choose your favorite among each category, then after answering the questions, you use same category, using your answer vs. another of your choosing
Ex.
Restaurants...Ohana vs. WCC, my answer would be Ohana

So in the next post, I use Ohana vs. ??

Here goes

Resorts...All Star Sports vs. Pop Century
Shows...Mickeys Philharmagic vs. Illuminations
Rides...Test Track vs. Its a Small World
Restaurants...Ohana vs. WCC
Special Events...Eat to the Beat vs. Flower Power concerts

Not so much a game, but fun all the same, and we learn a little bit about each other along the way.
So we ask a series of 5 questions in a vs. style game, you choose your favorite among each category, then after answering the questions, you use same category, using your answer vs. another of your choosing
Ex.
Restaurants...Ohana vs. WCC, my answer would be Ohana

So in the next post, I use Ohana vs. ??

Here goes

I'll be the first to bite!

Can I say neither??? sorry.... Pop Century
Illuminations
Test Track (No brainer there!)
Ohana
Flower Power Concerts

Resorts Pop Century vs. Dixie Landings :goodvibes

Shows Illuminations vs. Fantasmic

RidesTest Track vs. Rockin Roller Coaster

Restaurants Ohana vs. Rose and Crown

Special Events
Flower Power Concerts vs. Candlelight Processional

[/QUOTE=KAT4DISNEY;47757281]I just learned about some new food in the MK at the Liberty Market. Has anyone ever gotten the baked potatoes there? And the blog says they're adding a couple of hot sandwiches. Sounds like a nice option for a quick meal! I had always thought it was just fruit at the stand.[/QUOTE]

The new Hot Roast Beef Sandwich with Swiss Cheese & horseradish sauce sounded good. BTW, Kathy thank you for helping me learn how to get my signature line the way I wanted it to look. I think of you every time I see it. lol

2014 is another milestone birthday for me. I don't want to talk about the birthday, but I will share the possible plan!

Mr Muush is very kind to me.
When it is a big birthday, he pretty much gives me what I want (within reason, of course):thumbsup2

In 2004 I figured the only way to get him to cruise was to ask it for my milestone birthday gift. Good move!

In 2014 DCL Wonder has a Panama Canal cruise in May. It is pretty sure that we are going!

If anyone ever wanted a bargain DCL cruise, this is one of them.
A 15 night cruise (FL to CA, west bound) in a 5b for a little more than $5K.

Plus while we are on board in June we can do a future cruise and get some OBC and a 10% discount! Sold!

We pretty much always cruise Celebrity.
But for some reason I have always wanted to do the PC in a DCL ship.:goodvibes

Resorts Pop Century vs. Dixie Landings :goodvibes
Pop Century (our first and favorite resort!)

Shows Illuminations vs. Fantasmic
Illuminations

RidesTest Track vs. Rockin Roller Coaster
Rockin' Roller Coaster

Restaurants Ohana vs. Rose and Crown
Rose and Crown

Special Events Flower Power Concerts vs. Candlelight Processional
Candlelight Processional

OK, now for the next round:
Resorts: Pop Century vs. Carribbean Beach

Shows: Illuminations vs. Wishes

Rides: Rockin' Roller Coaster vs. Tower of Terror

Restaurants: Rose and Crown vs. Le Cellier

Special Events: Candlelight Processional vs. Star Wars Weekends

Have fun! :joker:

2014 is another milestone birthday for me. I don't want to talk about the birthday, but I will share the possible plan!

Mr Muush is very kind to me.
When it is a big birthday, he pretty much gives me what I want (within reason, of course):thumbsup2

In 2004 I figured the only way to get him to cruise was to ask it for my milestone birthday gift. Good move!

In 2014 DCL Wonder has a Panama Canal cruise in May. It is pretty sure that we are going!

If anyone ever wanted a bargain DCL cruise, this is one of them.
A 15 night cruise (FL to CA, west bound) in a 5b for a little more than $5K.

Plus while we are on board in June we can do a future cruise and get some OBC and a 10% discount! Sold!

We pretty much always cruise Celebrity.
But for some reason I have always wanted to do the PC in a DCL ship.:goodvibes
My folks did the PC cruise many years ago, and my dad really liked it!! Sounds like a good one!!

OK, now for the next round:
Resorts: Pop Century vs. Carribbean Beach

Shows: Illuminations vs. Wishes

Rides: Rockin' Roller Coaster vs. Tower of Terror

Restaurants: Rose and Crown vs. Le Cellier

Special Events: Candlelight Processional vs. Star Wars Weekends

Have fun! :joker:

You got a couple tough ones there for me Liz
Resorts: Pop Century vs. Polynesian

Shows: Illuminations vs. Electrical Water Pageant

Rides: Rock n Roller Coaster vs. Big Thunder Mt.

Restaurants: Le Cellier vs. Raglan Rd.

Special Events: Candlelight Processional vs. Osbourne Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter