• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Ahhh, ok thanks. “Discount“ is a loose term. o_O I do wonder if we’ll be able to upgrade the 5 day park hopper passes we just purchased.
Per posts on facebook quite a few have called to ask that question and been told they will be able to call in to apply the unused tickets toward the annual pass. Of course that actuality will only be known on the 13th but it's sounding good!

The dreaded X. Since I cannot think of any locations starting with an X in Disney World either present or past I'll go with an imagineer who designed the lyrics and music for two of our favorite rides. Choose your favorite of the two rides and that's the location :)

X - Xavier Atencio, imagineer, Disney Legend, song and script writer for Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Want to know where you hear his voice in these attractions? Check out https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Xavier_Atencio

Per posts on facebook quite a few have called to ask that question and been told they will be able to call in to apply the unused tickets toward the annual pass. Of course that actuality will only be known on the 13th but it's sounding good!
I was told this afternoon when I called member services that they didn't know yet if we would be able to. He said we would receive another email from member services before the sale starts on the 13th.

Hi all!
I’ve seen so many great pictures of the BRV refurbishment! However, I haven’t seen any photos/videos of a refurbished dedicated 2 bedroom, only the lock offs. Anyone out there have any?
Thanks in advance!
Tammy

Does anyone by chance know what time sales for APs will begin on the 13th?

Haha, I actually called yesterday and was very surprised because I was able to speak to a human relatively quickly, and she stated that I would be able to apply the unused tickets by purchasing AP’s via phone. Really hoping this is true! pixiedust:

Does anyone by chance know what time sales for APs will begin on the 13th?
I asked and she said she *thinks* 6:00 AM because that is when they open, however the website shows their hours are 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ET. I’ll be calling at 6:00 AM :yay:

Haha, I actually called yesterday and was very surprised because I was able to speak to a human relatively quickly, and she stated that I would be able to apply the unused tickets by purchasing AP’s via phone. Really hoping this is true! pixiedust:
Did she say you could on the 13th? I keep reading online only purchases on the 13th. So I wonder if we are attempting to trade in unused tickets, and we have to call, I'm wondering if we have to wait until the 20th? Of course the guy I spoke with yesterday literally said they hadn't decided yet and we would be getting an email. I just don't want to bite off the 10 day hopper tickets and then be told I have to wait to exchange until the 20th. With my luck they will be sold out by then.

Hi all!
I’ve seen so many great pictures of the BRV refurbishment! However, I haven’t seen any photos/videos of a refurbished dedicated 2 bedroom, only the lock offs. Anyone out there have any?
Thanks in advance!
Tammy
Hey, Tammy! Welcome! I have not seen any either, but I'm sure if they appear out there, this group will find them. Any idea of when you might travel? There are a number of trips on the books to VWL by Groupies, and perhaps one of them will deign to take some pictures if they wind up in a dedicated 2BR (hint, hint). pirate:

I was told this afternoon when I called member services that they didn't know yet if we would be able to. He said we would receive another email from member services before the sale starts on the 13th.

This morning someone shared a chat session they had with MS yesterday. The CM stopped to verify and came back with a "Yes!" to applying unused tickets to the AP.

Hey, Tammy! Welcome! I have not seen any either, but I'm sure if they appear out there, this group will find them. Any idea of when you might travel? There are a number of trips on the books to VWL by Groupies, and perhaps one of them will deign to take some pictures if they wind up in a dedicated 2BR (hint, hint). pirate:
I may know someone who's going to be in a dedicated 2BR in exactly 2 weeks. :rolleyes1

The balcony views will be of the woods of course. :eeyore:
Although I guess it's their chance to get me a dumpster view. That's the other one I haven't had! :laughing:

Ok, got another game if y'all are game for it :goodvibes

Name a Disney character using the alphabet in order

I will start with:

A-Andy from Toy Story

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter