• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Thanks for all the kind words! Glad the pics were enjoyed and there are a few more days to cover so don't be surprised by a few more posts. :laughing:

Well, she has to wait an extra day this year but for tomorrow.......

:daisy::cake:Happy Birthday Muushka!!!:cake::daisy:

Perhaps we can all get together for cupcakes at Roaring Fork?!! :cheer2:

Well, she has to wait an extra day this year but for tomorrow.......

:daisy::cake:Happy Birthday Muushka!!!:cake::daisy:

Perhaps we can all get together for cupcakes at Roaring Fork?!! :cheer2:

As long as they don't start selling them out of vending machines! :crazy2:

Happy Birthday to our gal Muushka, Hope your day is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

TUESDAY MORNING TRIVIA.
Two disney Theme songs won Grammy's on March 1st

At the 36th Annual Grammy Awards in 1994, the song "A Whole New World" from Disney's Aladdin wins multiple times!

Song of the Year goes to the song's composers Alan Menken and Tim Rice.
Singers Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle win for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal.
Menken and Rice also win for Best Song Written Specifically For A Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media.
Best Instrumental Composition Written for a Motion Picture or for Television goes to composer Alan Menken for Aladdin performed by various artists.
Best Musical Album for Children is awarded to producers Alan Menken & Tim Rice and various artists
for Aladdin - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.

And the very next year at the 37th Annual Grammy's

Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male is awarded to Elton John for his "Can You Feel the Love Tonight."
Best Instrumental Arrangement With Accompanying Vocal goes to "Circle of Life," arranged by Lebo Morake & Hans Zimmer and performed by Carmen Twillie.
The Lion King—Original Motion Picture Soundtrack wins Best Musical Album for Children.
Best Spoken Word Album for Children is awarded to The Lion King Read-Along.

Alladin is my all time favorite Disney animated movie.

:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUUSH !!! :bday:

Barb, I hope all is well in your world and wishing you and Chuck all the best!! :thumbsup2

Is that the walkway from the parking garage WD? Or SSR? I've been confused on how they've changed getting to DS from SSR.

It's down aways from the cast area parking lot, across the street from Disney Springs. It ends near Earl of Sandwich, which was convenient for us. The walkway from the Orange Parking Garage to Westside Disney Springs is a lot shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter