VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

cid:A4A842F2-7B61-41BC-BE4D-15E9E2E7EF4A@gateway.pace.com
Hmm... are you selecting full image on the Dis site after downloading? That step moves it to your post..
8E60FEC0-83F1-49F7-93E7-AEDCF9F507F1.jpeg On the Amtrak from the observation car...overhead windows in reflection off the glass...

I tried this but after the photo starts to download, then the DIS will tell me the file is too big. Oh well, it was worth a try:confused3

I export my photo from my Photos on my Macbook to my desktop at a medium sized photo with high quality. And then I select that photo to upload to the DIS. I keep a file on my desktop called Upload Photos so they don't clutter the desktop. And then when I remember I delete the photos in that file.

14 days until I am riding FOP. I think we’re nuts because we have to be at the airport at 6:00 AM, and we have fast passes that same night at 9:00 .. it’ll be a long day 1 - but I can’t wait!

A few weeks away and it takes me 6 pages to catch up. I think the last time I posted was after the girls and I snuck over to Disney Springs for lunch and made our way to the Lodge to check out the renovations. Later that week we had to go back to pick up my youngest daughter from her friends in Orlando. I called DVC on a Thursday morning and said, "Do you have any studios for tonight?" She put me on hold and then let me know she had one studio available at the Poly. I booked it and two hours later we made the drive from St. Augustine back over to Disney. We really just wanted to swim and enjoy the resort. The one night stay made me really love this resort. I'm super excited about Spring Break trip in a few weeks (also at the Poly). We laid around the pool all day on Friday and fried our skin like stupid tourists who don't know better. I grew up in Florida, I should know better!

Yesterday as I was leaving church my phone rang. It was Member services calling to see if we needed any help with our upcoming trip and reminding us to bring all our identification with us for discounts. I thought the call was sort of odd, but I took the opportunity to make a few additional requests for our poly room. I loved the room we had for our one night stay. It was 3rd floor Tokelau. I would be thrilled if I get close to the room for our week long stay. The CM asked if I could remember the specific room number, but I could not. I've always heard it's not a good idea to be that specific anyway, but she wanted to put it on there. I'll see if I can post a pic of our room view. We looked toward the TTC, but the noise did not bother me with the sliding doors closed.

I'm pretty sure our first stay at lodge was with my parents. We had a 2 bedroom. I loved treating our family with the use of our DVC. Such a beautiful place. We've had so many memories. The Flag family, the Christmas stay in the gigantic 5th floor corner room, eating magic cookie bars until they make me sick, days at the pool with my kids, renting a pontoon and just cruising around Bay Lake. Love the Lodge so much!

Granny, I tried to message you on here about cheap flights to Hawaii. Not sure if you will ever see the message or not. You probably have already booked air fare anyway.

Ohhh Kathy....would you believe I am missing out on this one too! I did get the MK one in early Feb. I originally didn't have that night free. Now I do and they are sold out. Ohhhh well.......

Oh no! Maria!!! Not again. :sad1:

14 days until I am riding FOP. I think we’re nuts because we have to be at the airport at 6:00 AM, and we have fast passes that same night at 9:00 .. it’ll be a long day 1 - but I can’t wait!

We finally rode FOP this trip and it is worth staying up late for IMO. We were lucky enough to get more than one FP during these two weeks and it was just as good the second time we rode it. It blows the Harry Potter ride away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter