• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vroom Pictures, please!!

pepples22

Mouseketeer
:wave2: All,

We are all booked for May next year. We booked the VRoom at Gatwick, but are unsure if it is us. We normally go to Frankie & Bennies for a big breakfast before the flight, we are not sure about the food offerings at VRoom. Some of our party is talking cancelling, some are talking about hitting Frankie & Bennies first, but I am still holding out the VRoom is worth the money, I like the idea of sitting and watching the world take flight.

Any pictures of the lounge or the food would be helpful to convince the rest of my party.

We got a free upgrade to the Vroom for our August holiday to Florida. We enjoyed it very much. The included food was nice and there is a bar. There's nothing like a cooked breakfast and a beer at 9am to get you in the holiday mood.

Both my children (13 and 10) enjoyed the kids facilities and it was nice that they couldn't get out and therefore lost.

However, I wouldn't pay £80 for it. When we went in October 2009 we went to Wetherspoons for beer and breakfast which cost less than £20.

The only photo I have is
P1000380.jpg

I'm not the OP, but we are visiting the Vroom for the first time in Dec - so seeing those photos were great - thank you Debbie!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter