vrbo.com

schwobe

Earning My Ears
hi

I'm new to this. I was looking at vrbo.com to rent a house. I found a nice one in Indian Point. Can anyone tell me if Indian Point is a nice place. The house is listed under orange blossom villa #7272. Has anyone ever heard of them. We are going in January 2002 and the price is pretty reasonable. We are looking for a house with 4 bedrooms and 2 master baths because we have 2 families going

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

thanks

carol

I'm also dealing with them, now, carol, based on the positive reviews I've read about them. So far they almost seem too good to be true! I'd love to hear more reviews!

I picked the Lake Berkeley subdivision because I've been in that area before and I like the fact that they have a gated community. I'm going with two children who LOVE the swimming so I think I'll get a well needed rest with the private pool!

carol

Indian Point is about five minutes' drive off Hwy 192, about 10/15 minutes East of Disney. Your quickest route to WDW would be down the Parkway, which costs about a quarter. I haven't stayed here, but we took a drive around there when looking for our own property recently. It looks OK, partly residential, partly vacation homes.

The Lake Berkeley subdivision is around the corner from Indian Point. The houses there are newer, they were still under construstion last time we took a look around. This community looks more up-market than Indian Point.

VRBO.com act only as hosts to home-owners who want to rent out their vacation homes, so any feedback you would get would only apply to one particular owner. There are probably good and bad on this site (I advertise ours and I hope we're one of the better ones!). Perhaps you could ask the owners for contact details of previous rentors?

The questions most guests ask me are:
Distance to Disney
Orientation of Pool (most would like a South Facing pool)
Request for Hot Tub/Spa
Number of Master Suites/Size of beds - usually requiring queen or larger masters
Number of Televisions
The age of the house
Cost of extras, such as BBQ grill, crib, high chair, pool heat, etc.

Personally I think the idea of booking your home direct is a great advantage, so make the most of it by checking out it has exactly what you want!

joy

hi joy

thanks for the information. do you actually have a house that you rent out. We are looking for one with 2 master suites and 2 extra bedrooms. never done this before so I am hoping I don't get burned

carol

carol

I will send you an e-mail with a link to our details - and don't worry, you will generally get a much better deal booking direct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter