VR Dress question

another bride I believe will be doing a sand ceremony with the colors of the sand being the colors of the family members birthstones.... I thought that was a pretty cool idea of how to choose the sand colors. :goodvibes

another bride I believe will be doing a sand ceremony with the colors of the sand being the colors of the family members birthstones.... I thought that was a pretty cool idea of how to choose the sand colors. :goodvibes

Now that's an idea....

Me - Sept - Sapphire blue
Joe - May - ???
Jackie - Aug- Peridot Lime green
Joey - Feb - Amythest

Hmmmm...seperatley they look good, but i think together they'd just be a black mess!

:idea:
Now that's an idea....

Me - Sept - Sapphire blue
Joe - May - ???
Jackie - Aug- Peridot Lime green
Joey - Feb - Amythest

Hmmmm...seperatley they look good, but i think together they'd just be a black mess!

It would depend on the colors.... we have 2 april bdays which are diamond/white then a july = ruby/red and then december= blue topaz/blue, we would get a purplish mix....it might work:idea:
plan on using blue gold with red accents for VR:goodvibes

may just have to buy some sand and check it out before hand!

Great ideas about the sand ceremony with birthstone colors - I love it! DH and I had two attendants at the wedding - our sons! DS18 was my best man and DS15 was DH's best man! All my men looked so dashing :goodvibes Aren't VR's just wonderful??? :wizard:

Emerald green, lime green, light purple, and Sapphire blue?? YIKES! :lmao:

WOW!!! I don't log on for a day and a half, and I am 3 pages behind.

Congrats to all of you "mature" women out there, like myself. I was Married at 21 in 1988. We dated in high school so we figured why not. We had the big wedding thing that we planned...I wouldn't let anyone do anything, we said we are paying, we get to pick....and honeymooned in Florida. Disney wasn't what it is today, but we got the bug. We renewed our 10th anniversary vows in Disney....we had a friend of ours come down from North Carolina....he's a ship's captain, and we renewed our vows on the patio of our condo in OKW, then went to France for dinner and ended the night watching the fireworks....it was great.

We did the VR this time this way because with everything that Disney does now, I would have sooooo had a Disney wedding, with carriage and all. I am now the mother of 2 boys, so unless we adopt a 3rd and make it a girl I probably won't get the Disney wedding.

101_1042.jpg

This is a shot of the dress from the back.

101_1028.jpg

this is a shot of the front.

101_1120.jpg

And the dip!!

Jennifer....I like the 2 greens, purple and blue; it is very tropical. I wish I had thought of the sand ceremony....although, our second son hadn't been revealed to us yet so I wouldn't have known which color to use....

cheryl

WOW!!! I don't log on for a day and a half, and I am 3 pages behind.

Congrats to all of you "mature" women out there, like myself. I was Married at 21 in 1988. We dated in high school so we figured why not. We had the big wedding thing that we planned...I wouldn't let anyone do anything, we said we are paying, we get to pick....and honeymooned in Florida. Disney wasn't what it is today, but we got the bug. We renewed our 10th anniversary vows in Disney....we had a friend of ours come down from North Carolina....he's a ship's captain, and we renewed our vows on the patio of our condo in OKW, then went to France for dinner and ended the night watching the fireworks....it was great.

We did the VR this time this way because with everything that Disney does now, I would have sooooo had a Disney wedding, with carriage and all. I am now the mother of 2 boys, so unless we adopt a 3rd and make it a girl I probably won't get the Disney wedding.

101_1042.jpg

This is a shot of the dress from the back.

101_1028.jpg

this is a shot of the front.

101_1120.jpg

And the dip!!

Jennifer....I like the 2 greens, purple and blue; it is very tropical. I wish I had thought of the sand ceremony....although, our second son hadn't been revealed to us yet so I wouldn't have known which color to use....

cheryl

Cheryl, you all look like you had a blast!:)

Cheryl, you all look like you had a blast!:)

OOOhh it was fun. We laughed all night long, although there were tears in my eyes during the renewal part. At one point, the Capt. asked us if we wanted to say anything to each other, and the 2 of us looked at each other, and I really started to panic a little and said, NOPE, LETS MOVE ON....:rotfl: The capt. stared at the 2 of us like we were school kids that just did something wrong.

cheryl

Cheryl -- your pictures are wonderful! YOu looked so beautiful and the dress was stunning on you! :goodvibes

Cheryl -- your pictures are wonderful! YOu looked so beautiful and the dress was stunning on you! :goodvibes

Thank you....I even bought my "glass slippers" from Kohls to complete the entire "princess" feel.

che

I am doing the sand ceremony with the birthstone colors- in order to make it look better we modified the colors slightly-otherwise it would have been a mess!

One of my sons is yellow- we are using a natural color instead.
another is red- using a pink for him.

our colors ended up being light green,light blue, pink, natural and purple.

Funny how we have 3 boys and their colors are pink and purple

Getting married in 2 weeks will definately post a picture of the finished product!

Thanks for posting pics of your dress Cheryl! It was beautiful! And your VR did look wonderful and you can tell everyone had a blast! Your TR was the reason we switched to a DCL VR!

I am doing the sand ceremony with the birthstone colors- in order to make it look better we modified the colors slightly-otherwise it would have been a mess!

One of my sons is yellow- we are using a natural color instead.
another is red- using a pink for him.

our colors ended up being light green,light blue, pink, natural and purple.

Funny how we have 3 boys and their colors are pink and purple

Getting married in 2 weeks will definately post a picture of the finished product!

That is funny about the colors and the boys....my 7 y.o. loves the lighter colors and actually looks good in pink, especially in the summer with a little tan.

Good luck

Thanks for posting pics of your dress Cheryl! It was beautiful! And your VR did look wonderful and you can tell everyone had a blast! Your TR was the reason we switched to a DCL VR!

I remember reading that somewhere, and I have to say again there is no better way to do it. I should work for them!!! :goodvibes I don't think it would matter if it was just 2 people or the truck load that we had, Disney does it right.

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter