Vote Wally!

industrial strength Midol for everyone!
Midol.jpg

No one knows about that one yet..I was saving it. (The goat and the blue dress)

Rob...do you see I'm coming back to WDW in January??

Are you game?

Rob...do you see I'm coming back to WDW in January??

Are you game?

No, honey, I'm GAY, not game!

If you're willing to meet up with us even if we don't have huge ta-tas, we'd meet for cocktails (or mocktails in your case)

ummm .... Are you not the one who "flamed out" a few times on the
afore mentioned wedding thread? :rolleyes: Just saying.

Yes, but that was justifiable. The other silliness was over the top, I think.

Ah...thanks for the reminders...I did see the evidence of those.

Okay, so, if Rosie's not pure enough and Wally keeps harming the goats, I think we need a new nominee....

Hey Jenn!!!

Welcome back! How was it? Obviously things are exactly as you left them here.

I am very happy about that (things being the same around here). I like you crazies and wouldn't want any of you to change!

My vacation was incredible. The cruise was awesome, we missed Grand Cayman and detoured to Key West because of rough seas, but it didnt bother me. I was on the Magic, there was not much that was going to upset me!

The week at OKW was wonderful as well.... we bought annual passes so we would sometimes just go into the parks for a couple hours and head back to the jacuzzi in our room. It was great, with the AP's I never felt like I was "wasting" a day just to go see SpectroMagic!

f bomb gate.
and
Operation white wash.
:rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

There was a LOT of over-reacting going on.

I missed some really awesome stuff, didn't I? :sad1:

I did want to say (completely off topic) that I am so sorry about California, Arizona, and Florida... I was more shocked by CA than the others for some reason. It almost ruined the whole election for me, however, I have HOPE that things will get better.... I will continue to help the equal marriage rights groups as much as I possibly can until it is a non-issue!

I am very happy about that (things being the same around here). I like you crazies and wouldn't want any of you to change!

My vacation was incredible. The cruise was awesome, we missed Grand Cayman and detoured to Key West because of rough seas, but it didnt bother me. I was on the Magic, there was not much that was going to upset me!

Key West sound better to me anyway.

Welcome back to DISzyness! :upsidedow

Welcome Back! jenn&nelsonrego :hug:

Woo-Hoo! Sounds like a GREAT VACATION!!!!! :goodvibes

Key West sound better to me anyway.

Welcome back to DISzyness! :upsidedow

Awww... Thanks! :grouphug:

Wally, Key West was great! (I was on the receiving end of a beautiful tanzanite and diamond ring) ;)

What made it a little more fun was that we were staying at Old Key West in WDW the week after so it was fun to see how many similarities there were! Those imagineers really know what they are doing! :thumbsup2

Awww... Thanks! :grouphug:

Wally, Key West was great! (I was on the receiving end of a beautiful tanzanite and diamond ring) ;)

What made it a little more fun was that we were staying at Old Key West in WDW the week after so it was fun to see how many similarities there were! Those imagineers really know what they are doing! :thumbsup2

My mom loves tanzanite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter