VoiceStream

dwbakerjr

Mouseketeer
Our VoiceStream family cel plan has 4 phones, and we were wondering how 'good' the cel-phone coverage is in the 4 parks. Since VStream to Vstream is free, we hoped to use the phones as 'walkie-talkies'... Any experiece with how good the cel coverage is inside the parks..?

:confused:

I also have the family plan. I did not use my phone in any of the parks but did make a call from the resort. I had to go outside of my room to do it because i kept losing the signal inside.

We have ATT.We were able to talk to each other excect some on some of the rides in buildings such as the Great Movie Ride and Ellen(which we really should not be trying talk during these rides anyway:o ).Our home area is Central Texas.

Our Voice Stream worked quite well when we were ther a couple weeks ago.We stayed at AKL and did have to go out on the balcony to talk but that was okay.It worked great at the 3 parks we visited MK,MGM and Epcot.

We were at the CBR at the end of April and also had to go outside to get a decent signal.

Worked GREAT in the parks...yes we have Voicestream and specifically changed our plan the week before we went so we had free long distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter