• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Sooo, I just thought I would talk about VMK Unleashed a little. They actually have a website, and a mini game! I didn't even know that. The home page is really boring with only the vmk symbol in a different color on it (for now), but the mini game is actually pretty cool. Here are some links.
(Links removed)

The only thing im confused about is if its really going to open... and the whole copy right type stuff. I found out about it on youtube, "not a reliable source blah blah blah".... but yeah. The unreliable source on there says that its supposed to open March 20th, not that it says on the home page. Just something to think about and I dont know anything else about it besides what I just said. (Try to keep negative thought limited...)

Due to many reasons we're not allowed to talk about this site on these boards.

They stole it,

I have all of the old external mini games, the swf files are all you needed. It's a clear violation of copyright however so it will not be distributed.

Sorry but this is illegal and going to be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter