VMK Creative Clothes

Vmkkimonopaint.jpg

It's a girl in a kimono, Not bad for my first try!

That would be AWESOME to have PURPLE stitch and stuffs. - puppy dog eyes to vmk staff - :guilty:

Tired of being made fun of for being skinny? Hate how no matter how much chocolate you eat, you never get any fatter? Well, now you can experience the thrill of obesity with Thunder Thighs! They slip on over your player's legs, and before you know it, you're a one-man crowd! You can finally walk down Main Street with confidence, safe in knowing that you can sit on anyone who makes fun of you. So, order your Thunder Thighs today, and the next time you go to the Street Music Party Game, you can REALLY put your weight on it!

oh LOL!!!!!!:laughing: :rotfl: :lmao:

Wow! These are all brilliant guys! I love that kimono and the red of that princess dress is one of my favourite shades (I'm wearing that colour right now, in fact!)! Love them all and want to see them in the game asap! :thumbsup2

Ok i have some new and 'exciting' costumes I made today and yesterday

rkmp2d.jpg

First row (l-r) Ariel, Cruella De Vil, Jasmine, Megara, Pocahontas, Pleakly :rotfl:

Second row: Sally Stitches, Wendy, Jessie, Minnie Mouse, Darth Vader, Jack Skellington :rotfl:

And yeah I know you're jealous of my talent lol :lmao:

I want Cruella, Jasmine, Meg and Minnie. :)

Here's some edits I did a long time ago, I kept thinking I'll do some more but I can't seem to get back to it lol!
:hippie: Mamacita

Nemo.gif

MansionBride.gif
hauntedmansion.jpg
tinkerbell.jpg
snowwhite.jpg
mulan.jpg
minnieears.jpg

jessica.jpg
jane.jpg
esmeralda.jpg
cinderella.jpg
briarrose.jpg

Kuzco.jpg
Roger.jpg

These are all very creative, but I would especially want Tink, Cindy, those Minnie ears and most of all that mansion maid outfit.

I made these awhile back, but never posted them here.

narniapetercoronation.jpg

Narnia- Peter's Coronation

narniasusancoronation.jpg

Narnia- Susan's Coronation

narniaedmundcoronation.jpg

Narnia- Edmund's Coronation

narnialucycoronation.jpg

Narnia- Lucy's Coronation

These are great!!!! Maybe we will get lucky and get some outfits for the release of Prince Caspian.

:rotfl: ok..here goes
costumes.jpg

Ok, the top left one is the red princess dress we've wanted. Next to it is Pirate DJ Magic. On the bottom is an Esmeralda costume (or magic) and next to it is a Push Costume with holes for hands and feet. I know, I know, you're jealous of my "artistical" skills, right? :laughing:

how did you put the head over the esmarelda picture. i don't know how to put a picture over a picture.

My friend has a design and neither of us know how to post? Could anybody tell me how?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter