Vivendi seals deal for USA networks

Pot calls kettle black, misspells 3 of 4 words with over 5 letters. :)

http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1152419#post1152419

In a related story, a Universal Studios fan, disappointed that search for "Vivendi" yields only link to story about acquisition of USA network, makes smart elick comment in second post to rumors board. Original poster of thread, dismayed and embarrassed, comments "I thought the link was interesting considering Disney's recent purchase of Fox family and rumors of an agreement to buy Paxand so I thought that readers of the rumors board might enjoy reading the story, especially because of the rivalry between Disney and Vivendi. There are often links to news stories posted on the rumors board without further comment, so I didn't expect to be made fun of." :)

Darn spelling gets me everytime. I knew that math would do me no good. Oh well, I guess I'm still not just posting links. :(

I was going to edit that post. I'll leave it so that you have your burn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter