!Viva Navidad! Question

SweetAlex

Mouseketeer
I want to make sure we catch this when we go in 2.5 weeks (EEK!) but when I look up "showtimes" on the Disney site, it just says 11-7:00pm. Does anyone know what this means? Does it happen sporadically or is it actually running all day long?

I want to make sure we catch this when we go in 2.5 weeks (EEK!) but when I look up "showtimes" on the Disney site, it just says 11-7:00pm. Does anyone know what this means? Does it happen sporadically or is it actually running all day long?

Hi. There are scheduled show times which will be listed on the daily times guide. Last Thursday for instance, the show happened 6x, at 12:25, 1:30, 2:30, 3:45, 4:30, 6:20.

The whole Viva Navidad area (characters, special carts, random entertainment) is open/accessible from 11:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. The Street Party happens at the times mentioned above by grnflash.

As I mentioned to Janet/mom2rtk in the Superthread last week -- HERE -- I think the characters are there on and off all day. Sometimes I saw Mickey and Minnie posing at the PhotoPass location, and other times I saw Goofy. Sometimes there was no one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter