• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Viva Italia September 24th

MiceRNice

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be traveling with my thirteen-year old boy. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum was traveling on this tour with kids his age.

My husband and I will be traveling with my thirteen-year old boy. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum was traveling on this tour with kids his age.

Traveling, yes. With kids, no. I guess that's not much help to you. :sad2:

Our backpacks and itineraries arrived today! :cheer2:

Everything looks wonderful. Our Tuscany accommodations seem to have been upgraded - Hall of the Bear and Silverware! There seems to be a nice balance between group activities and time alone; the magic is starting.

Ciao!

Our backpacks and itineraries arrived today! :cheer2:

Darn you!! Now I can't wait to get home and check our mail!! Although, if they're shipped from CA, it may take a few more days to get to us on the East Coast!! But on the positive side, at least it sounds like they're NOT cancelling our tour!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter